Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well, the most wonderful time of the year is among us, and not just because it's almost Christmas, but because we only lose daylight for...16 more days! Yay! It's always good when the news finally says "gaining" instead of "losing" even though we only start gaining like 5 seconds on Dec. 22nd. The sun is coming up around 11:00 and going down around 3:00 right now. Even when the sun is up though, it's on the very side of the sky, so it looks like very early morning, or late afternoon. The temperatures have been strangely good to us this year. I saw on the weather last night where this Thursday the high is like 25 and the low is 10. That's amazing for this time of year, but the weatherman did say that come Saturday and Sunday, we may see -50 for a low! We'll probably just stay in and wrap presents next weekend. :) Hope everyone is doing well! Wish so much we could make it home for Christmas. Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Joanna,

    I enjoyed very much to watch your photos and coments. I can not imagine that the sun rise so lat and going donw so eary. Anyways, I have quick question for you. I am sorry to ask you this again but could you please send me your addrss to my email below? I could not find it!
    naturalwind@m3.gyao.ne.jp

    thank you and love you!!
    Hisami

    ReplyDelete